It’s me… OnTheStruggleBus aka Lazlo

I know my username is long so you can call me Lazlo. I’ve been into IT and tech since I was in the 2nd grade (aka a very long time).

I’ve been collecting vintage tech of various types and styles for many years. Most recently I’ve been able to acquire an original Lucent Definity G3 (the grandpa of Aura).

I currently run a very small fake company called AncientEnterprise! Like PhoneNet we focus on making the real stuff work (again). Sometimes, our stuff is just older. Feel free to ask me more!

Ewing found Me wandering on the Avaya forums looking for some help (or any help) answering my questions without judgement, and he joined me at AncientEnterprise. The company looks forward to using PhoneNet for services in the near future so stay tuned!

Current Equipment

Definity G3csi in 2 CSC cabinets

Cisco CME on a 2821 router with up to 300 PRI channel capacity

Cisco 2960 x 24P

Tandberg MCU

Two Adtan 908es

Asterisk on Phreaknet

Grandstream AIO PBX

Nortel Millennium Payphone

Dell Poweredgesomething

1 Like

Great to have you here and we definitely need to talk one day soon about some integrations on that ancient enterprise tech! :slight_smile: